Please follow these links to tutorials and downloads available on my website:
- The blue applique vestblogpost shows how I used random shaped small machine applique blocks to make a vest.
- Mountain Seasons patternblogpost and Mountain Seasons pdf.
- From Sarah’s Bookshelf PDF is an annotated bibliography that works with (or without) Sarah’s book, ThreadWork Unraveled.
- Windows and Sketches template:blogpost and downloadable Windows and Sketches PDF template for potential quilting designs
- Leaf and vine motif:blogpost and downloadable leaf and vine motif leaf and vine motif PDF
- Tracing and transferring patterns: blogpost
- Printing with leaves: blogpost
- Birch Pond pattern / fusing lesson: blogpost
- Mounting a small quilt on a canvas: blogpost
- Refining the t-shirt: blogpost
- Working on Texture when Dyeing fabric: blogpost
- A Sampler of background quilting: blogpost
- Binding with Sheer fabrics and ribbons: blogpost
- Facings as an Edge Finish: blogpost
- Foolproof miters on any width binding /Perfect mitered corners: blogpost
- Fusing scraps for a quick-projects stash: blogpost
- Notebook cover tutorial: blogpost
Note: due to a server crash, a few of the tutorials have lost the photos. I am working on restoring them! Thanks for understanding.