Hi everyone! I've just finished updating the website. I consolidated and streamlined the galleried, added several new quilts (click on New Work in Galleries, in the right sidebar), totally revised my Resources page to include tutorials, videos, my free bibliography and more, added Class Supply lists to my class offerings, revised my About page to include a less-stuffy statement and, at the bottom, a long list of my publication credits. I hope you will browse the site and enjoy!
Also, I'm now on both Pinterest and Facebook...pop over and see me! I'm thrilled to report that I will be teaching a busy schedule at the International Quilt Festival in Houston this fall: Monday through Friday! And 2013 is fully booked for teaching, so I'm now filling the 2014 (egads!) calendar.
Teaching at International Quilt Festival in Houston this year was the best ever! It was so much fun teaching the classes, reconnecting with friends and students (one even brought her class project, completed! Pics will go on my blog), and soaking up all the creativity and joy.
Here's my schedule for 2013:
- February 26-27, 2013 - Quilt Guild, Venice, Florida
- March 23, 2013 - Somerset Samplers, Maine
- April 15, 2013 - lecture for Silver City Quilt Guild, Taunton, Massachusetts
- April 16 and 18, 2013 - lecture and class, Maple Leaf Quilters Guild, Rutland, VT
- June 15-17, 2013 - Durham Orange Quilters, North Carolina
- July 6-15, 2013 - Southern California...three guilds in/near the San Fernando Valley: Conejo Valley Quilters, San Frenando Valley Quilters Assn., Glendale
- October 15, 2013 - Bedford Friendship Quilt Guild, Bedford, NH
PS: My two quilts are still lost, probably forever. But just in case, here is the information:
ALERT: two of my quilts were lost on or near October 11, 2012, in Lomita, California after having been in two shows. They are Fields of Gold (left) and Dogwood::Dawn (right). For more information, please see my blogpost here. Here are the two missing quilts:
If you know anything about there whereabouts, please use the contact me page and let me know! Thanks!