WOW! What a wonderful tour of art and the world we’ve been on with both the September/October and November/December bloghops and giveaways! Thank you so much to Quilting Arts and Interweave for sponsoring this with DVDs and downloads, Mistyfuse for their wonderful products that I use to make my art, and Havel‘s for great scissors. And ENORMOUS thank yous to my intrepid reviewers who helped make this bloghop possible: Jamie, Deborah, Vicki, Leslie, Terry, Gloria, Diane, Marie, Brenda, Jaye, Susan, Daphne and Lisa: THANK YOU!
Yep–if you would like a chance to win
- A copy of the DVD!
- A selection of products from MistyFuse! I show you how I use these products in the Video workshop.
- A huge donation from Havel’s Scissors including a generous giftbag that includes long scissors, short scissors, snips, seam ripper, AND the non-stick scissors too!
- And a copy of Quilting Arts Gifts magazine from 2010-11, with a project by me! and a copy of the October Quilting Arts magazine with my article on what a difference the background Makes.
all in time for a nice long winter (or summer depending on your location in the world), here’s what you need to know and do:
- Leave me a comment and tell me something about the bloghopper-reviewer whose work most influenced you in this bloghop–the work of one of the reviewers. I’ll include links to all their blogs at the end of this post.
- On December 10th, I’ll select a winner. Please leave comments by 8 a.m. East Coast US time.
- I will pay flat rate shipping within the US. If you live outside the US, you may enter IF you are willing to help me with the added cost of shipping outside the US. (Probably between $10-15)
So let the fun begin! Comment away, and return to visit one of these fine artists (or ALL OF THEM!) and enjoy their art and thank them for participating.
And remember, you can always order the DVD from me (here) or a download or DVD directly from Quilting Arts/Interweave, here.
Jamie, Deborah, Vicki, Leslie, Terry, Gloria, Diane, Marie, Brenda, Jaye, Susan, Daphne and Lisa: THANK YOU!
Jamie Fingal http://jamiefingaldesigns.blogspot.com/
Deborah Boschert http://deborahsjournal.blogspot.com/
Vicki Welsh http://vickiwelsh.typepad.com/
Leslie Jenison http://leslietuckerjenison.blogspot.com/
Terry Grant http://andsewitgoes.blogspot.com/
Gloria Hansen http://www.gloriahansen.com/weblog/
Diane Perin Hock http://goingtopieces.blogspot.com/
Marie Johansen http://www.musingcrowdesigns.com/
Brenda Gael Smith http://serendipitypatchwork.com.au/blog/
Jaye Lapachet http://artquiltmaker.com/blog/
Susan Brubaker Knapp http://wwwbluemoonriver.blogspot.com/
Daphne Greig http://daphnegreig.blogspot.com/
Lisa Walton http://www.fibreinspirations.blogspot.com/