Well there is LOTS of news–with the best saved for last (yes, I’m evil…<GRIN>):
- I’ve been to Arizona to teach, blogging to come
- the family joined me and we visited Flagstaff (which is an awesome and friendly town!) and various points including Monument Valley, the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, the Wupatki ruins and Sunset Crater…and oh yeah, Sedona…more on that later, too
- the laptop DIED—deceased, defunct, digitally toes-up—36 hours BEFORE I was supposed to give my slide lecture to the Arizona Quilt Guild. We went to plan B, it worked, and everyone was gracious and understanding. That morning I ordered the new laptop
- I visited my beloved sister in law in LA for the first time in 27+ years, we went to the Getty and had a grand time, blogging on that to come too
- I was home 3 days then went to Hingham, Mass., to teach at the Herring Run Guild, yes..blogging to come…and 90 minutes after I left for there my new laptop FINALLY arrived two weeks after I ordered it
and at long last….DRUM ROLL and unabashedly SNOOPY DANCING with wild ABANDON:
- ThreadWork Unraveled has–in a mere six months–gone into a SECOND PRINTING! I just can’t believe it… most books go into print once, are sold, and that’s it. Thanks to phenomenal word of mouth starting with so many of you dear readers out there in cyberspace and good reviews hither and yon, the book has already gone into re-print!
So I invite you to join me in silly dancing, chocolate, a nice chilled glass of white zinfandel or your favorite sip-able (sp?), and CELEBRATE!
I’ll be back once I catch up on 2 1/2 weeks of work, student inquiries, teaching applications, quilt show applications, assorted mountains of paperwork etc. with lots of blogposts with lots of photos!
Cheers, Sarah the Elated (and really happy to be sleeping in my own bed with family close by!)