Series 1400 on Quilting Arts TV, now hosted by my friend Susan Brubaker Knapp, is about creativity and inspiration. For me, inspiration can come from everywhere: a glorious plant or view on my dog walkies with Pigwidgeon, ‘Widgeon himself, my family, an idea or a book, or something as utterly mundane as “I need a notebook cover”, or even a bag for all my watercolor stuff. I am so excited to get my copy of this series. SOB–it’s not on PBS here in Maine on satellite (MPBN are you listening?), so I need to order. You can too! It is available either on DVD or as a download (episodes or the entire series) here. Even better, if you link to the Interweave store from the button on the left sidebar, although the new series isn’t on discount, you can get a discount on some other items on the site. ! And last but certainly not least, visit editor Vivika Hansen DeNegre’s QA Blog and leave a comment for a chance to win a FREE copy of the series!
For today’s bloghop post, I thought I would share a lot of photos but not so much blather. At the end of this post as well as here (the kick off day) you can find links to all the creative talented women who appear on the series, with many thanks to the creative talented women and men who are BEHIND the camera that make all this possible!
Remember, you don’t have to wait for the episodes to air (mine are 1402, 1405 and 1408)–you can order the DVD or download the series or individual episodes here. The way they are recorded, they should play on DVD players or computers around the world–yeah! And if you go to the Interweave store through the button to the left of this blogpost, you can get a discount!
Here’s the bloghop schedule, plus you can also read all about it on Quilting Arts Editor Vivika DeNegre’s blog here. Keep coming back here to click on the appropriate link for each day.
- July 18: Vivika DeNegre at http://www.quiltingdaily.com/…/qatv-14-sneak-peek-…. and
- July 19: Luana Rubin (luanarubin.typepad.com)/
- Linda Friedman (lindasartquilts.blogspot.com)
- July 20: Sarah Ann Smith (sarahannsmith.com/weblog)/
- Karen Gloeggler (Seminarandsew.com)
- July 21: Carrie Bloomston (suchitysuch.blogspot.com/
- Catherine Redford (catherineredford.com)
- July 22: Sue Reno (suereno.blogspot.com)/
- Rebekah Meier (rebekahmeier.com)
- July 23: Lyric Kinard (lyrickinard.com/blog) /
- Margie Ullery (ribboncandyquilts.blogspot.com)
- July 24: Cheryl Sleboda (muppin.com/wordpress/) /
- Jane Sassaman (janesassaman.com/weblog)
- July 25: Susan Brubaker Knapp (bluemoonriver.blogspot.com)
And because I can’t resist, one more of our beloved pug: